If you are a positive, energetic, go-getter and would like to be considered to become a Manteca Chamber of Commerce Ambassador please download the application and turn in at the Chamber Office. The Committee will be in contact for an interview.
The Ambassadors serve as the public relations arm of the Chamber. Their primary duties include, welcoming new members, greeting at all Chamber events and promoting our organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact new Chamber members.
- Bring new member to Chamber Coffee or event
- Encourage active participation for new members
- Visiting current members.
- Attend Chamber Coffees and Mixers
- Assist with set up of coffees and mixers
- Attend ribbon cuttings and groundbreaking ceremonies
- Present membership certificates to new members
- Participate in Events Committee
- Participate in at least 3 major functions each year
Ambassador membership is open to Chamber of Commerce Members.
Terms of Membership
Ambassadors will serve a two-year term that may be extended for at least an additional term
The Ambassadors meet on the third Friday of each month at 8:00 a.m., at the Chamber Office. If you are unable to make a meeting please contact the Ambassador Chairperson or the Chamber of Commerce Office.
If you would like more information, please call the Executive Director, Joann Beattie at (209) 823-6121.